The United Shattered Empire Recruitment Ad

Mito

Well-known endo
The United Shattered Empire is a group of like minded people working towards a common goal of significant financial and military power. We are an EU and US based faction with 50 + members and an active community. We are also one of the first Faction devoted purely to Starbase

How are we going to achieve this?
> At T.U.S.E we have a wide variety of skilled members, from military servicemen to full time and amateur programmers, as well as a large percentage of our members having an interest or being in the process of studying engineering.

Types of players we’re looking for:
> Dedicated, Active and Friendly Players
> Good Pvpers, Grinders, Ship gunners, Base Workers
> Players who can use their mic
> People in mixed time zones
> Players who can play at least 2+ hours a week or more

Roles we're looking to fill with recruits:
> Ship design and production (R&D included)
> Marines / foot soldiers (preferably FPS players)
> Miners (will be involved in the mass gathering of materials)
> Pilots (working with R&D to test new vehicles)
> People who can do multiple jobs well, a jack of all trades ideally.

People to contact in the discord:
> Mito# 5408 (leader)
> Commander Stanky#6210 (second in command)

Join using the link below
https://discord.gg/XkyYCbY

Last edited:

DrunkRussianBear

Chancellor of the Argentavian Federation
This is a new low man. Threatening me on the forums? You used the same insult on the wiki you nerd.
Hey moderation intervention here! We are now taking reports for faction harassment in the event the posting continues, feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Mito

Well-known endo
What type of experienced players? The game has not released yet :unsure:

Good luck to you!
Alot of Us are FPS and Space engineers Veterans, so we're hoping it will be useful in starbase. I'll take your point and change it to seem less conceited

Freelancer

Active endo
Spoke to a member from USE few days ago and was super chill. I look forward to you all doing awesome things.

Stanky

Active endo
If I may, is there a meaning behind the name of your faction Oreo?
Hello, I'm the Vice President and founder of TUSE. The name "The United Shattered Empire" is an oxymoron. I like oxymorons, but the real reason it is named that is because we came from the Shattered Plain Space Engineers server. We attempted to unite all of the factions on that server, and that was how the name was created.