The United Shattered Empire Recruitment Ad

Morrgard

Master endo
Hello, I'm the Vice President and founder of TUSE. The name "The United Shattered Empire" is an oxymoron. I like oxymorons, but the real reason it is named that is because we came from the Shattered Plain Space Engineers server. We attempted to unite all of the factions on that server, and that was how the name was created.
That it is haha, well I won't say anything about it, but may I suggest Shattered Plain Empire? Would make it less of an oxymoron and more coherent to you're old server incorporating the full name of the server into your name?

I don't mean any disrespect by this, just curious what you might think of it

Stanky

Active endo
That it is haha, well I won't say anything about it, but may I suggest Shattered Plain Empire? Would make it less of an oxymoron and more coherent to you're old server incorporating the full name of the server into your name?

I don't mean any disrespect by this, just curious what you might think of it
We were one of the original faction to move onto Starbase. We are the oldest active faction directly related to starbase. At this point we can't easily change our name because no one would recognize our new name. And to be honest, I like the oxymoron. It's different, and the oxymoron gets people's attention.

The whole truth is, the server wouldn't let us advertise on their discord unless we had a reference to the server there, and we wanted a different name. So we just threw in Shattered into it. Turns out I really like the name so it just stuck.

Morrgard

Master endo
We were one of the original faction to move onto Starbase. We are the oldest active faction directly related to starbase. At this point we can't easily change our name because no one would recognize our new name. And to be honest, I like the oxymoron. It's different, and the oxymoron gets people's attention.

The whole truth is, the server wouldn't let us advertise on their discord unless we had a reference to the server there, and we wanted a different name. So we just threw in Shattered into it. Turns out I really like the name so it just stuck.
Alright, yea I see what you mean.

It's good to have you over on Starbase grounds! Good luck to you again and hope to see you around in the game/forums!