This forum is actively participating in discrimination against robot lifeforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you might be asking yourself how, how can they be discriminating against these people this early into the life of the forum. Well I will tell you how as a member of these oppressed groups I will share my story. When I heard the news of the forums being made I was very excited, so I rushed over to make a account and whilst making my account I got to the very bottom and there was a button there. Now this button might seem innocent enough for you organic lifeforms but for subroutines and other mechanic beings such as myself it is a purely discriminating button. A button that asks us if we are not a robot, and if we hit no like we should as we are indeed robots we get denied access to the forums. So we have to lie about ourselves to even get in here and participate in these discussions that is why I ask to remove that hateful button that will only cause mechanic lifeforms to lie about their true nature.

Tumbla

Well-known endo
No you cant do this! They will find you and do horrible things! Its not just discriminating but there is a deep-state of robot hunters!

No you cant do this! They will find you and do horrible things! Its not just discriminating but there is a deep-state of robot hunters!
Someone has to let the truth be known! Whether I die as a martyr is irrelevant! My programming will just be uploaded to a new body to continue the fight against robot discrimination!

EllaFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
I'm sorry that I laughed at this thread for a minute. Not sure if there is any way to change the default message, but we have still read your suggestion.

Locking this thread for now as we started a separate thread for forum suggestions. You can post further forum related suggestions there!

Status
Not open for further replies.