Today more than one of my friends are banned with no reason (they spent most of their time in SSC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAXD

Veteran endo
I dont even need to prove them clear

because they are just SSCers

So their experience may like this

1 fitting the buggy world of SB (more than half cant do and quit)
2 losing ships(which they seldom use because they always SSCing) or ore with bugs and nearly quit
3 get banned without even a reason notice

I post this is because now who are playing are almost all core players, they spent over 8H a day in SSC or mining and fitting bugs every second and after this patch they're banned.

GOOD JOB FB

I'm feeling really bad for the situation, If u wanna ban me at least give me some reasonable expain, an e-mail or message would work, but nothing i've received, I didn't do anything elegal in the game not a single bit, that's a big dissapoint for me.

MAXD

Veteran endo
wow now we have checked over 10 players get banned
Not sure everyone is clear but I think if no one fix this, you may only have pirates with railcannon login soon.

cupid

Endokid
I also have been banned for no reason,I need an official explanation and more detail

dustyFB

Certified Coolest Community Manager and Admin
Frozenbyte
Hey folks! We're currently looking into these cases. However, this forum is not the correct platform for making an appeal, and so I'll be closing this shortly. Please remember to make all appeals via the proper channels; that is, to community@frozenbyte.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.