[Tool] Yoloxide Web: a mostly functional web-based Yolol emulator!

Matrixmage

Learned-to-sprint endo
Spawning out of our hard work in Cylon, I'm working on a mostly functional Yolol emulator!

Keep in mind it's quite alpha, and regularly has issues. If you encounter one of these issues, please let me know here or in the Cylon discord.

Features include:
  • Editing code!
  • Running code!
  • Setting data fields!
  • Not crashing! (usually)
The whole project is open-sourced on github, like the rest of the work we do in Cylon. If you're interested in working on the project, please let me know! We always welcome newcomers :)

Link: https://yoloxide.cylon.xyz

Last edited:

Vampiricdust

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
Went to try it, first thing it won't allow uppercase letters... quit immediately. YOLOL is case insensitive, there's no reason to block uppercase letters. Especially since it's a very commonly used: leftThruster...

Matrixmage

Learned-to-sprint endo
Went to try it, first thing it won't allow uppercase letters... quit immediately. YOLOL is case insensitive, there's no reason to block uppercase letters. Especially since it's a very commonly used: leftThruster...
I've talked to my front-end guy about it. Originally he made the decision since his thought process went "case doesn't matter, therefore make only lowercase allowed". I disagreed at the time, but let it slide anyway. I've since talked to him about the thought process of "case doesn't matter, therefore I can do any case any time" and he's come around.

Hopefully we'll have cases allowed soon, but it might take a few days. Thanks for the feedback, it's always helpful :)

DrunkRussianBear

Chancellor of the Argentavian Federation
I've talked to my front-end guy about it. Originally he made the decision since his thought process went "case doesn't matter, therefore make only lowercase allowed". I disagreed at the time, but let it slide anyway. I've since talked to him about the thought process of "case doesn't matter, therefore I can do any case any time" and he's come around.

Hopefully we'll have cases allowed soon, but it might take a few days. Thanks for the feedback, it's always helpful :)
Thats a speedy response, hope to see it all work out.

Saltylelele

Well-known endo

Lets hope, it does look pretty promising