Triangular thrusters

pavvvel

Veteran endo
I suggest that the triangular thrusters be added with the insisted parameter - that they receive power and control by priority from the hardpoint rather than from the adjacent triangular motor.
This would allow for many triangular thrusters to be installed next to each other, each of which would be controlled separately, rather than synchronously with the others (in which case the ship loses some of its maneuverability)

pavvvel

Veteran endo
Yes, I did. Took a lot of time. I added bolts. I put everything together. 32 engines, 16 hardpoints and 16 names for the engines. but they don't work separately. work as one (just like if they had the same names).
I'm very disappointed. didn't know there was such a bug

pavvvel

Veteran endo
lose 12 centimetres between each engine...? maybe you also suggest that all the marching engines should be combined into one group...? -what's the point of that if the engine has its own hardpoint? it's a 100% bug that hasn't been fixed for so long that people have started to think it should be.

that's why i suggested the easiest way to solve it: add a parameter to it that will be responsible for power priorities: from the hardpoint or from a neighbour.

pavvvel

Veteran endo
Whether it's a bug or not, triangular has the ability to get power and control via hardpoint. i'm appealing to the game suggestions forum to get the developers to add the option to regulate the power/control source for triangular.