UI improvements to make the game a happier place

Caddrel

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
I've had a bit of a Starbase binge over the past few days. Great experience so far.

Below are four UI improvements that would be a big timesaver or help to myself and (I'd imagine) a lot of other players. Unfortunately it's impossible to tell how easy to implement these are, but hopefully not too taxing given how busy it must be at the moment.

HUD icons for gravity boots, object snapping.
Bonus: adjustable icons/location/opacity like your amazing toolbar options.
It's very hard to tell when object snapping and gravity boots are toggled on/off at the moment.

Instant snap for fuel rods into fuel containers/generators.
If someone has a fuel rod anywhere near a generator or rod holder with object snapping on, it should instantly snap into the correct position.
Same with propellant tanks.
Same with thrusters and all their parts.
In the vast majority of cases no-one wants to put in a fuel rod into the generator in back to front, or attach a converter into the wrong slot in a thruster, or put a thruster drive shaft in upside down. If they do, they can still do it with snap off.

A "reset to default values" for the main flight computer and all components with adjustable values/fields, with a pop-up warning.
EZ Build is causing issues with ships where this would let people very quickly fix the problem themselves, rather than taking up GM time. I've also encountered at least one ship being sold which has improperly matched thrusters and MFC.
Our group has also encountered a lot of problems where we need to troubleshoot an issue with a ship, and having a component (e.g. a resource bridge or even a button) reset to its initial crafted defaults would be a huge time saver.

A "take first available 'ThrusterPowerLevelID' from main flight computer" button for thrusters.

See above. It's hard at the moment to find out which IDs have been used.
Bonus: Make a toggleable feature on the MFC: whenever a new thruster is wired in, it automatically links it in by populating the correct fields.

I'd imagine other people have their own ideas as well!