Want to build some transform aircraft.

quantin

Well-known endo
Can we build an osprey fighter in game?And can we turn around the pipeline when the aircraft has been drived?

Amos.37

Veteran endo
As far as I know, I'm pretty sure thrusters have to be fixed, so no rotating thrusters.
You can still always make a ship that looks like an Osprey, but I don't think you can make one that functions like one.
Although, unless you're in gravity, there's not really any point to rotating engines anyway, other than the novelty.

quantin

Well-known endo
As far as I know, I'm pretty sure thrusters have to be fixed, so no rotating thrusters.
You can still always make a ship that looks like an Osprey, but I don't think you can make one that functions like one.
Although, unless you're in gravity, there's not really any point to rotating engines anyway, other than the novelty.
It's unfortunately,but I don't think it's meaningless because there are need some motive force that a new way to avoid enemy's fire.Then a main thruster's avoid is a good way to realize it.That's what I think.

Verbatos

Veteran endo
actually, I think it would be interesting if you could put thrusters on rails or turntables, it would mean that you could both cut down on fuel costs and have a more low-profile sort of vessel

MAXD

Veteran endo
Cool idea and maybe it's worth trying! In my opinion, everything has its benefits, there won't be a completely meaning less designation!