What do you guys think of billboard ships, should they be allowed?

What do you think of billboard ships?

• Love em'

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Hate em'

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Doesn't bother me either way.

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters

YellowDucky

Well-known endo
That would be so cool i know what they have plan can always change or stuff could be added so fingers crossed!
They are gonna add ad chips to buy ads on mega stations, but all the ad areas, you’ve seen em, are on walking paths. All the players with money have luxury station cruisers and personal transporters to get around

*FS*

Well-known endo
They are gonna add ad chips to buy ads on mega stations, but all the ad areas, you’ve seen em, are on walking paths. All the players with money have luxury station cruisers and personal transporters to get around
Yeah i agree your right i almost never use the walkways and the only way i would see it is something flying around the station. or in ship designer is where i hangout most of the time taking breaks to mine or help another with ship, Most players build above the station and i can bet 100% they too never use walkways lmao

*FS*

Well-known endo
Also i think they the Dev's mistaken the players hopping around as players when in fact they are kids that took over a AFK account, you seen them just hopping around like they have nothing better to do lmao Doubt they can even read a sign...