What fighter design you prefer?

Gknees

Well-known endo
What fighter design you prefer?(components arrangement, how many armour what kind of gun and etc.) Also what u expect from your ship, what style of fighting you use?

five

Master endo
Depends all on what the fighter is meant to have as a task. For example something along the likes of a dive bomber is more focused on hit-and-runs which means it has to have high speed and doesn't need that much rotational thrusters. Also u face the enemy headon so you need strong Amour in the front and also on the rear. You See why everything is depended in the Job? Long range fighters need more fuel tankers and generators to keep on flying, while short range interceptors may only need batteries and smaller/less fuel tanks. I generally fly what is needed of me. Tho i prefer small, quick, and very maneuverable ships

Id Classify a Fighter as a gunship if its armed enough. If I were doing fighters that would be long range.

Gknees

Well-known endo
Depends all on what the fighter is meant to have as a task. For example something along the likes of a dive bomber is more focused on hit-and-runs which means it has to have high speed and doesn't need that much rotational thrusters. Also u face the enemy headon so you need strong Amour in the front and also on the rear. You See why everything is depended in the Job? Long range fighters need more fuel tankers and generators to keep on flying, while short range interceptors may only need batteries and smaller/less fuel tanks. I generally fly what is needed of me. Tho i prefer small, quick, and very maneuverable ships
I think if you make a fighter that just does hit and run you also need a turret on it for shooting enemy while the ship if flying away after attack

five

Master endo
I think if you make a fighter that just does hit and run you also need a turret on it for shooting enemy while the ship if flying away after attack
I did a concept I recently updated where I have exactly that planned, though the idea was built in SE and not SB