What is the addicting part of an game for you?

What is the addicting part of an game for you?

• Cabeling! MC Redstone. Tracks for your Trainstation(IG and others). Waterpipes etc

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Lasermining! 14 Mil Skill and still chilling in an Icebelt? My Skiff has warpscramblers...

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Handmining! For folks and serverperfomence take your pickaxe! LIF: "I AM SHOVELING!"

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • ArenaShreck! UT Gothy vs. Quake3. Still minigun and run, and jump to wall to catch the rocket, oops

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Shooting Stars! You`ve played Planetside? BF, CS, Cod? Shooters aren`t jump`n run, just aim and kill

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Machine Operator! Spending hours in a Station or Ship watching your refinery works fine

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • First person Pilot! While right click is for Peasants! Elite calls...

• CityBuilders! Banished, Ostriv or Stronghold? just watch your folks growing

• Creative Head! Come lemme make a Blueprint for later, 4h later: The survival server need more mods

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Space Skyrim? Overlord moving. Gettling cannon ready!

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
ich watched a few discussions in the forum and spend a entire day to read the chat of two in discord, listened others playing SE, i myself playing nearly evrything, 600h SE 755h FS19 740h CS:GO 500+Arecheage and many other games with uncounted hours, i nearly got the basics about gaming..

Tell me, what is addicting for you? i got a few ideas but im not sure.

Burnside

Master endo
building, designing, processing/mining, moving troops across a battlefield according to a plan that died when we made contact with the enemy? such is good in life

Maintenance will make me come back to make sure things are working.

Survival makes the mind think larger on how to overcome problems, when there is a risk of loosing.

Mining is great, but its only an occupation.