What is the MAX size ship you can build?

I think I read about this months ago but I can't find information on it. So basically, what is the MAX size ship you can build? What is, if there is, the length/height/width limit? Additionally, would more people (sorry robots) be required to fly huge huge ships? What do you think would be the drawbacks of having such a huge ship? Did anyone try to build the biggest ship they could in closed alpha yet?

im not sure what the biggest size is but i believe the biggest ship in closed alpha is from this person: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Gp7azbRZbgd6lDr58ReyQ
watched a bit, sure looks massive!

Someone on discord sent me this link https://wiki.starbasegame.com/index.php/Very_Very_Frequently_Asked_Questions

Apparently there are limits for certain parts "8k attachment plates, 31k bolts, 6k cables, 30 lamps, 3k pipes, 20 warheads, 30 weapons, and 12k objects" where if you go over the ship wont work.

Quinc

Well-known endo
The developers creating a couple of ships to test that limit. The first is the "Centurio" which appeared in the announcement trailer, also seen in this size comparison video. The "Valiant" is larger, I don't know if they ever finished it though. As the game engine is optimized the limits will increase, though "8k attachment plates, 31k bolts, 6k cables, 30 lamps, 3k pipes, 20 warheads, 30 weapons, and 12k objects" will probably be the limit on EA launch. A ship design that actually needs that many parts would probably be even larger than the Valiant.

TheMarksman

Veteran endo
The developers creating a couple of ships to test that limit. The first is the "Centurio" which appeared in the announcement trailer, also seen in this size comparison video. The "Valiant" is larger, I don't know if they ever finished it though. As the game engine is optimized the limits will increase, though "8k attachment plates, 31k bolts, 6k cables, 30 lamps, 3k pipes, 20 warheads, 30 weapons, and 12k objects" will probably be the limit on EA launch. A ship design that actually needs that many parts would probably be even larger than the Valiant.
The Centurio Frigate is the largest ship in the game, standing at 115m and 94 thousand parts, the latter of which is what's important in SB, not the size.
The Valiant Assault Corvette is the second largest ship in the game, at 70m and 1/3th of the Centurio's part count. It is made in VilleFB's spare time and he has said that he'll hand the uncompleted version to Kingdom when the time comes.

I think Valiant is chunkier than the Centurio. Kinda beefy. Plus it has engine pods iirc, instead of a huge end covered in thrusters.