What real-world space development looks like something from SF?

What real-world space development looks like something from SF?
With the development of the space industry over the past 10-20 years, a huge number of new devices have appeared that people are launching into space.
For example, the satellite Sentinel 6b looks like a flying house to me.
And many companies can now make engines and rockets on 3D printers.
(Will rockets and ships be the same shape as before due to aerodynamic and other constraints?).

I will try. I like to imagine that someday we will have something similar to the Enterprise or other ships from science fiction. And I'm wondering if there is anything like science fiction right now?

This is a beautiful spaceship. But outwardly, it does not look like something fantastic. Just a rocket. The technology is impressive. Hope it stops exploding.

There are a few things that seem more fantastic to me. Service satellites, for example. This is a satellite that can dock with another satellite, refuel it, correct its orbit, and so on. Fueling station for satellites and rockets in orbit. They promised to launch the first such station this year. Maybe also space tugs, but it looks like service satellites.

What is a space tug?
I have seen many different descriptions of this device. And these descriptions suggest completely different devices. What do you think should be a device for removing large space debris?
Space tug Skyrora seems futuristic to me, but it's real and tested.

Agonarch

Active endo
I'd say that whole Skylon 'fly a plane into space' SSTO system feels very sci-fi to me, but it looks like they're still making progress and it might actually work one day.

The obvious one of SpaceX's robot rocket which launches itself, gets a ship into proper trajectory, turns around (or not) and lands itself on a pad has to get honorable mention.

SpaceX's Starship looks the part of a 50's retrofuturistic rocket, but it'd probably make a great Martian cargo hopper one day.