will be there any changes to pvp?

Gknees

Well-known endo
there is a huge damn trouble happening with pvp. It was pretty fun at the start, where everybody used small bad ships. but now everybody build bigger and durable ships with more guns. and the problem about it is that phase shots became a real problem. Pvp is not anymore about destroying ships. Its a lottery where u shoot still small, but pretty durable ship and he doesnt gives a crap about you hit them with a lot of gun a lot of times and just literally waits till the phase shot happen on you cos its really the one way people kill each other in fights. and there we have the second problem that is about the armor balance. its not different at all. it doesnt feels like different materials. every material is similar and we have to use just material with better numbers and more we add the better ship is. It makes ship building boring and fights with different ships feel the same. oh yeah also wanna mention that the physics is also pretty strange. I can say it feels like a garrys mod but the weld tool works properly. Like really when some not important parts fall off you cant maneuver and they fall off one by one slowly. also they turn you around and slow you. And also the hitreg is pretty damn broken when you fight with a big ships like 20 lasers. Im getting shot at and usually when i get blasted i expect to look at my ship and see a piece of cheese. But no! there is around 5-6 DEEP holes around through 4-5 plates like there is literally 20 lasers put into 1 point instead of what should be and they just break everything cos the damage is not dividing around as it should be.

I agree, it's a big problem when endo kill neutralizes all your advantage in the design of the ship, its cost and combat tactics. Pvp battle turns into absolute randomness. Something needs to be done about this.

KaiFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
Endo hitboxes were redone and should hit PTU next week, hopefully fixing the endolag issues for good. Haven't run into the hitreg issue myself but thanks for reporting it, we did a fix some time ago for damage calculations to prevent phasing shots hitting the insides of ships, so might be some bugs related to that.

I'll probably spin up some event for the weekend if we get the patch done to get some proper feedback!