Woo hoo Closed Alpha just announced!!!

Venombrew

Master endo
Hell ya
PriskaFBToday at 9:32 AM
Hey all, it's true: We are starting Starbase Closed Alpha officially on Monday the 11th of May, 2020. We are inviting a handful of users in the beginning and will invite more players as we progress. We have asked our Alpha players not to talk or post videos about the Alpha until the embargo ends next week - see https://www.starbasegame.com/embargo (currently Wed May 13th - we may extend this if something unexpected happens). After the embargo there will be much more info and videos etc... Stay tuned!

Venombrew

Master endo
i will punch a unicorn in the face for a key! thats right a mythic creature that may not exist, i will find it! and punch it in the face for a key!

Don't puch unicorns, they are majestic!

BBut everyone is hyped for this game. The support just lured me to this game and now I have to wait until its released D:

Kane Hart

Veteran endo
i will punch a unicorn in the face for a key! thats right a mythic creature that may not exist, i will find it! and punch it in the face for a key!
Sadly I have to protect said Unicorn. My spouse would kill me if I did not intervene. Please pick on a puppy instead.