X Y Z marker

X Y Z marker

I have GPS enabled, but i find it very slow and time consuming to orient on an axis, if the was a setting that just showed the x y z lines it would be far easier to orient to z to go deeper etc. as soon as you start mining you go all crazy ways.

Thanks

5th

just something like this with an indicator of which way you pointing
no need for it to update fast or show your coords just a direction header type thingy

Norway174

Active endo
what's the number of the station (or the color of te beacon) X and Z-axis is pointing at?
I'm not quite sure what you mean. But all the origin stations are formed in a circle around EOS. (The gate looking thing.)

And if you're referring to which direction X+ is pointed. If you're starting at the gate. Then x+ would be pointed towards Origin 23.
Z+ would be into the asteroid field. While Z- would lead back out of it, towards the Origin stations if you're inside the belt.

William Wolfen

Learned-to-sprint endo
He's trying to figure out an effective way of finding axis directions while out in the belt and there's not really any useful landmarks in the blue cloud. I can't really think of an effective way to do it either.

Then x+ would be pointed towards Origin 23.
Thanks! That's exactly what i wanted to know. So, the zero point is the Gate. x is pointing at Origin 23. And Y is pointing at ...?
P.S. Oh! Just noticed. I wrote "what station Z+ is pointing at". Sorry, I ment the Y+.