Turntable with networks (pipe and cable) for more complex structures.

MAXD

Veteran endo
Asked about whether we will have turntable linked with pipe and cable on Discord days ago.
Reply from FB: If there are more players want that, they will add it.
My suggestion is to have it in the Early Access will be good. I don't want to influence Close Alpha too.
Anyone else also want it please let them know! XD

MAXD

Veteran endo
Complex thrusters with higher efficiency are not popular now????
I thought the management of thrusters can be a valuable point of design!
Different types of box ship is not actually various enough!

CalenLoki

Master endo
ATM the thing holding vector thrust back is structural integrity, not lack of piping. We can go around that issue easily.

I'm all for thrust vectoring, and other advanced moving contraptions.
But I know it's always complex, so probably something we need to wait for. FtD got full turntable stacking support years after release.

MAXD

Veteran endo
ATM the thing holding vector thrust back is structural integrity, not lack of piping. We can go around that issue easily.

I'm all for thrust vectoring, and other advanced moving contraptions.
But I know it's always complex, so probably something we need to wait for. FtD got full turntable stacking support years after release.
I don't mind if it comes in very far future. But I definitely don't want to see box ships fill the whole universe.

I don't mind if it comes in very far future. But I definitely don't want to see box ships fill the whole universe.
[引用“ MAXD,post: 7711,member: 1951”]我不介意它在很遥远的未来出现。 但我绝对不希望看到盒子船填补了整个宇宙。 [ / QUOTE ]
Yes, I think so too ha

I would like to build a more customisable turret so YES! (Like having turntable itself safe in the hull and extend it to only guns with hinges or another turntable outside (Basically being able to build beams plates pipe wire on the turntable and it works))

MAXD

Veteran endo
I would like to build a more customisable turret so YES! (Like having turntable itself safe in the hull and extend it to only guns with hinges or another turntable outside (Basically being able to build beams plates pipe wire on the turntable and it works))
Thanks for supporting! XD