Candidate server station building pieces wont snap

So I'm building with my SteelWeaver trying to set up a station here on the candidate server, and after a few bugs here and there, my ships printed parts wont snap to the station automatically anymore. All the boxes are checked in setting and in the inventory menu. Just wondering if anyone will notice anything I missed.

Attachments

Venombrew

Master endo
i am not to familiar with this part of alpha, i spent most of my time in checking out the combat aspects. but looking, is the 500 bolts enough for the whole project? because im trying to take an educated guess, but lets say what your building requires 510 bolts, and you only have 500 bolts equipped, then it may not prebuild lacking all items. that is strictly a guess as i am unfamiliar with this aspect of the game so far.

Joelfett

Well-known endo
So I'm building with my SteelWeaver trying to set up a station here on the candidate server, and after a few bugs here and there, my ships printed parts wont snap to the station automatically anymore. All the boxes are checked in setting and in the inventory menu. Just wondering if anyone will notice anything I missed.
See to it that you have all the needed resources like the mentioned bolt dilemma above from Venombrew, because the station bolts all pieces to all other pieces even if not needed but it tries to not use too many bolts, like said, bolts are likely your problem