Can't wait to make my first "Hello Universe" script

YOLOL is a really neat concept and I can't wait to crack open the documentation and be profoundly confused like I am with every language xD. I hope lore-wise it is open sourced and not owned by Empiresoft. I mean the Empire.

How is it pronounced? Yuh-lawl? Yo-El-Oh-El?

Anyways, I back this idea more than I do than (insert other space game) using C# as a custom scripting language, because with your own language you can craft it exactly how you want! Perhaps, make it super accessible but powerful in the process.

Kodey

Well-known endo
Hi there! There’s some resources you can use to actually get familiar with YOLOL for non-ca players!
https://yolol.info/landing
From what I’ve heard, that seems to be a pretty good YOLOL tool, and you can always check the pins in the discord (#yolol-code) for more resources, such as practice, a tutorial and an emulator.

Also, it has never occurred to me how you pronounce YOLOL and I feel like I’ve been saying it wrong the whole time now. Aside from that, just say it how you want

omg, this game sound amazing, i haven't played it yet, GWBasic is the first language I ever learned , thats gonna be great