Can't wait to make my first "Hello Universe" script

YOLOL is a really neat concept and I can't wait to crack open the documentation and be profoundly confused like I am with every language xD. I hope lore-wise it is open sourced and not owned by Empiresoft. I mean the Empire.

How is it pronounced? Yuh-lawl? Yo-El-Oh-El?

Anyways, I back this idea more than I do than (insert other space game) using C# as a custom scripting language, because with your own language you can craft it exactly how you want! Perhaps, make it super accessible but powerful in the process.

Kodey

Veteran endo
Hi there! There’s some resources you can use to actually get familiar with YOLOL for non-ca players!
https://yolol.info/landing
From what I’ve heard, that seems to be a pretty good YOLOL tool, and you can always check the pins in the discord (#yolol-code) for more resources, such as practice, a tutorial and an emulator.

Also, it has never occurred to me how you pronounce YOLOL and I feel like I’ve been saying it wrong the whole time now. Aside from that, just say it how you want

omg, this game sound amazing, i haven't played it yet, GWBasic is the first language I ever learned , thats gonna be great