Cargo lock frames as defence?

Amos.37

Veteran endo
We've seen in one of the earlier boltcracker eps that you can 'catch' a small ship in a cargo lock frame (kinda... violently stop is probably more accurate).
My question is, can you use a cargo lock frame to 'catch' a missile or torpedo?
And if yes, could you create a defence system designed to catch a warhead before it impacts the hull?

And no, I haven't really thought far enough ahead to know what to do with said warhead if you somehow managed to catch one.
And yes, I realise that the most likely answer is 'no you can't' or 'the warhead would just explode in the frame, destroying the frame.'

For the record, I don't at all imagine this being cost effective, practical, or even doable really, but I'm just throwing ideas out there.

CalenLoki

Master endo
A lot changed since that boltcrackers episode. Now cargo frame won't lock if anything is sticking out of it.

There is also another boltrcrackers episode where they catched missile in the frame. But they managed only because it was flying super slow. In actual combat - no chance.

Only thing that may work is keeping the frame constantly on to make missiles bounce. But we don't know what happens when object slams at high speed into frame. Maybe it turns it off?