Civilian capital ship exclusion zone around stations

I can see a zone around stations where no civilian ships can be warped to being useful.
The issue of civilian capitals possibly being used to shield stations has been brought up. This issue disappears when no civilian ships can be around the station. In addition, it also prevents reinforcements from being effectively deployed from nearby civilian ships. (Long approaches would still be possible, but I can see that this being an exciting stealth attack rather than unfun cheese.)
The downside is that station anchoring would also need to be prevented in proximity to civilian ships, making it possible to block off potential good station spots.
I'd like to hear what y'all think about that.

CalenLoki

Master endo
That's a nice solution.

Alternatively jumping close to station could just bring civcap shields down. Of course you'd be warned of such dangerous jumps.
Building new station next to civcap could work in a similar way, with a warning period before shields dying.

It still leaves a problem of using civcap to harass milcap. But maybe jumping to already parked milcap would count it as station?

Speaking about range, it should be rather large. 10km radius minimum for small outposts, up to 100+ for megastations. Stations under siege would get some extra 50km.
May sound harsh, but we're talking about indestructible teleporting stations.

Verbatos

Veteran endo
I don't think it addresses the problem of bringing in civcap ships to grief by blocking areas in combat zones, except the idea I posted in the main thread I can't think of any way to really solve this problem.