Community Resources

Archivist

Active endo
[Click here] to skip to May Community Creations News
[Click here] to skip to General Community Resources and Markets

Upcoming Events :

I will be working on community graphics for the new moons soon, and am currently compiling information about material distributions. Please let me know of your findings and any incorrect information on this spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jz1QQ362ED6wu0sNmkBslRaiYIH_jFiMMGmk23TvnJc/edit?usp=sharing

EosB877.png

Eos translations :
Nederlands - i.imgur.com/OXAFdIg.png
Français - i.imgur.com/tCKq4At.png
Pусский - i.imgur.com/NP27AaV.png
Elysium.B877.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Archivist

Active endo
Navigation :

Markets :

Ship Building :

Yolol Assistance :

Events :

Tutorial Videos :

Hibernating Services :

Community Graphic Resources :

Starbasde_My_FCU_does_not_work_Flowchart.png

unknown.png
Origin Layout.png

Last edited:

Archivist

Active endo

Welcome back to Starbase Community News, your monthly post dedicated to all things Starbase community. Unlike usual this edition is not a developer created news brief, but rather a continuation of it by your friendly neighborhood shill. This month the player base was able to handle a deluge of new content to get creativity bulbs shining.

Mark Your Calendars

Party_Bus_Salute.jpg

Eos Con 2 [click me] Is hitting main stage in two months time, July 30-31, where we will again see the marvelous creations and mangled contortions on display for your perusing. Last Eos Con we witnessed the might of NTPS' Gundam, the intricacy of Red Moon design, Haywire's march of the piggies, while leaving with adopted cats and a sometimes questionable appreciation for decal artists. What community creations will be brought to the table this round? . .
Find out : July 30th - 31st
[Eos Con Discord Link]

Community Highlights
PvP :
Scipion hunting at the Moon City Neossia

Ground combat by Lukas04

VexusOnTwitch, creating and destroying content everyday for your enjoyment.

Excellent fight posted by Pink Goo

Engineering :
Kap, no idea what this is, but it slaps.

Beat Breaker introduces their beautifully designed speeder with self landing script.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starbase/comments/unnj4w Lukas04 shows off an impressive Collective Main Station.

Ulbranium of Duratech reminding us that they're still on top of the game.

Kap and their strip miner.

Vertex ahead of the automining game, with style and efficacy

Norhis' capital control room.

Satomi testing his strip miner.

[NHR] Datel showing us all that thruster walls can look amazing if we want them to.

Arkhonus' Moon miner.

General :

By Sᵽɨđɇɍ

Kenetor making the first space telephone.

: Continued in next post :

Last edited:

Archivist

Active endo
: Continued :

By Satomi

Zz creating life where others have yet to tread, and trolling those who wish for new materials.

Satomi's Exploration

Dunes by Subaru

By Maffi. My personal favourite.

We were able to see a bounty of amazingly creative content this month, here's to the next, and hopefully many to come.

Last edited:
Elysium surface has Ymrium, Arkanium, Kutonium.
Have yet to find any Lukium or Xhalium. Not mining in craters though so could be deeper.

Last edited:

Askannon

Well-known endo
Elysium surface has Ymrium, Arkanium, Kutonium.
Have yet to find any Lukium or Xhalium. Not mining in craters though so could be deeper.
I found that Elysium surface is Bastium, Haderite, Aegisium as somewhat common
Kutonium (this one maybe common as well), Ymrium and Lukium as uncommon and Arkanium as rare, as far as I can tell.

The craters have Xhalium, Ymrium, Lukium, Haderite, Karnite and Nhurgite, forgot if Kutonium, Bastium or Aegisium could also be found.

Can't say a thing about depth, though I feel like you spawn in the ore in the first 50 m.