Current PvP state and points of interest, that could be implement right away

Feel free to explain your point of view in the thread below

• Total voters

Foraven

Veteran endo
Regarding the current gate SZ:

Until we get reliable way of finding players without camping the gate, IMO it should be reduced as much as possible.
I think we are still a long way from the radiation mechanics to be in game, but there are others ways... Like derelict ships/capital ships /stations with loot (things like Blueprints, claimable ships, rare cosmetics, rare more powerful weapons and equipment etc), valuable resources hotspots (that are not too far away from existing stations), trade routes between major stations and moons... Just make some area of interest where multiple players are likely to converge to and PVP is likely to occur there.

I think we are still a long way from the radiation mechanics to be in game, but there are others ways... Like derelict ships/capital ships /stations with loot (things like Blueprints, claimable ships, rare cosmetics, rare more powerful weapons and equipment etc), valuable resources hotspots (that are not too far away from existing stations), trade routes between major stations and moons... Just make some area of interest where multiple players are likely to converge to and PVP is likely to occur there.

Where they then make a massive safezone so PvP then can't happen! Ah, the cycle of pursuing the casuals.

Distuth

Active endo
...Is playing something else while you wait for new content really that onerous a task? Craters are literally producing this for you.

...Is playing something else while you wait for new content really that onerous a task? Craters are literally producing this for you.
The lack of content and activity hurts groups that formed around this game. Mine managed to go through a year of almost nothing only to have nothing when they could finally play. Now they've lost interest, potentially for a good long while.