DOOM! IS AMONG YOU!

Out of these games, which ones have you played?

• Star Citizen (Alpha)

• Planetary Annihilation

• Space Engineers

• EVE Online

• Minecraft (Don't be shy)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hyper51

New endo
Hi guys!

I'm Hyper51, but people just call me Hyper. I am with a group of longtime friends (DOOM!) who are ECSTATIC about Starbase and have talked at-length about plans and designs for months now. We are vets of the "Kickstarter Space Game" genre, having backed and played in the alpha's of such caliber as Star Citizen, Space Engineers and Planetary Annihilation. Starbase has had our attention due to the immense amount of transparency from the Devs and the fact that an alpha for this crazy thing ACTUALLY EXISTS!!!

TL:DR: I'm Hyper, I'm with DOOM!, and we are very excited to be here :D

Anyways, hope to see (or not see) all of you in space very soon!

Kibbles

Active endo
Welcome Hyper!
Just wanted to say hey and if you weren't aware, if you wanted to get a peek at some Alpha gameplay, there are many testers always around in voice chat, streaming!
If you've got any questions, feel free to fire away and I'll try to help you out as much as I can!

Dude same. The transparency from the devs is one of my favorite things. It's nice to know what's being worked on and following the weekly updates is nice. Seeing all the small things they have to do really makes you appreciate it and realize how much work it actually takes. I'm hype for the game as well and ready to wait as long as needed. See you out there in space :cool: