EA Update 26.8.2021 (Early Access Build 572)

KaiFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
Some of us rage quit because of things like "unable to craft full propellant tanks" after flying 4h out and dropping a station.

Any chance that your F1 support will address those people's issues? I quit that day because I was never getting a response from game breaking (fun breaking?) bugs like this. I flew 4h out with plans to refuel at the station I was putting down. Propellant tank crafted empty and then my refuel station vanished in my inventory.

It would have been nice to have a glimmer of hope to get that back instead of flying 8h to get another one :(
Message me on Discord when you are online and we can get this sorted out :)

Awesome!!, but Capital Ships and Moon Mining as promised in July for August when? Are we getting a major update in less than 4 days having one today already? I want to believe so but honestly... letting both capital ships and moon mining together for the 3 days before the month ends... :c
Muahaha...better fix stations and make a "drop all shell material".
Who tf wants a Capital Shipo to recognize 1.000km in Space...that its gone...and all connected ships also...or it begins to dissolve one part after another or one of the ships within its "Safe Zone" despawned or, or, or....
Maybe these features are interesting for some players, but most are hasseling with the basics that don´t even work. Why bring more broken content?

After I did the update I relog in the game and my ship was lost, it was deredict and there was no option to retrieve/toll it. Any way I could get my ship back?

Greebo

Well-known endo
Station Factories are still pretty bad in this update.

I built a fresh factory hall, tried to bolt down an advanced crafting bench and it placed only one bolt and is now stuck. I cannot remove the bolt in any way, quitting out the game also didnt help.

Awesome!! I'm hoping that a future bugfix will repair the chat though. I haven't been able to speak to my company or anyone near me for weeks. It's getting a bit lonely :(

In regards to moons & capital ships? Take your time, devs. No rush. I'd rather have a polished gameplay mechanic than one that belongs in the scrapyard.

Why no fix easy build mode for laborer ship? I still can't attach modules to it. I was really hoping a LARGE update would fix LARGE bugs. Bummer.

I personally have issues with stations. Still neither I nor my friends are able to place/build anything in the Factory Halls. It is to the point we are designing ships specifically to become emplacements as refueling and defense platforms for our stations.

I am sick of crafting things only to have them disappear forever from the Factory Hall after leaving the area.