Everthing on this ship works Except you can't control it from the Pilot Chair?

Title says it.

Preface:
All lever work thier corrisponding thruster. I can manuver the ship perfectly fine with just the levers. When I sit in the Pilot chair none of the hotkeys work.

FAQ:
Everything cabled correctly?
Yes, Even pressing U on the Pilot chair gives a data stream showing its connected to the ship.

Default Keybindings with V key?
Yes.

Everything Name properly?
Yes.

Durability Errors?
Zero

Have you replaced the chair?
Yes, I even made a module of a Pilot chair from a differn't working ship and moved it over. I did the same with controls as well.

Are controls within 2m of chair?
Yes, the controls are directly under the chair.

Please help this is driving me insane.

1628519184055.png

1628519284834.png

Last edited:

Bobba

Endokid
Press V and then set your key binding there. or just change the names back to default in de FCU

Solution Update.

I tried setiing everything to defcault controls and Values, but that sadly didn't work either. I instead had to make a complete new set up controls renaming everything in the Main Flight Computer and THe Control unit.

Show the ship to other people and no one could fix it other than what I meantioned above.

and did u try manual name the device name with " Name all Device Fields " within the thruster field name Tool??

Well just read again and see it works with the levers like my problem i had . for me i just changed all names in the FCU back to fdefault and dont forget to rename the levers to. to the default names that are in your FCU

same problem after update! I am French and game in French I went back to English and it works. language bug?