Fan made starbase construction demo

Love this. However it could just be me but the save/load induces lag in the original tool which appears to grow more prominent the more beams get added. In other words, building large frames with beams doesn't cause any lag. However after saving it and loading it, there IS lag, and this lag becomes worse and worse the more you add onto the structure and save it for later use. This accumulating lag doesn't seem to be present in the new version though so I'm just wondering if this is due to a poor installation on my part?

Marki

Active endo
Love this. However it could just be me but the save/load induces lag in the original tool which appears to grow more prominent the more beams get added. In other words, building large frames with beams doesn't cause any lag. However after saving it and loading it, there IS lag, and this lag becomes worse and worse the more you add onto the structure and save it for later use. This accumulating lag doesn't seem to be present in the new version though so I'm just wondering if this is due to a poor installation on my part?
Could you upload the save folder? you can find it here > C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\starbase beams\
change the <username> to your username.