First Aid bay or a First Aid Vending Machine

What about a first aid bay that restores your lost limbs for a price and it does a small animation that welds the limb back onto your body.
Or a First Aid Vending Machine, you select what limb you need (like a drink) and it makes it inside the machine and dispenses it at the bottom, you then pick it up and just slap it on with a bit of oil splashing out.

What do you think?

And there should be a medic class hopefully in the future.

Raging Alcoholic GIF-downsized_large.gif

Joshua

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
That would be amazing, however I am not so sure about having it do the animation, maybe sound would be nice though. Too much animation could hurt the servers depending on how much information has to be sent and received. Remember this is a fully online game and needs to be careful what it animates and what it does not animate. I love the Idea though!

That would be amazing, however, I am not so sure about having it do the animation, maybe sound would be nice though. Too much animation could hurt the servers depending on how much information has to be sent and received. Remember this is a fully online game and needs to be careful what it animates and what it does not animate. I love the Idea though!
Mabey to save the animation idea and stick with the vending machine and the just equip it into your inventory slot when the machine is done (simple and easy).