From France with virtual love.

Zanda

New endo
Hi there !
Feeling ready for your daily dose of Newb ?
GOOD !

I joined the discord a while back but do not participate much on it...I mostly use it to keep me posted about infos about the game ^^'.
But just realized I did not joined the forum !

As you can guess , my usual nickname is Zanda.
I'm from south of France , 26 , and reaaaaaally looking forward for Starbase since it's been revealed on steam.

I have many plans for this game :
-Making my own ships. At first for my faction or friends...but why not for everyone to ?!

-Making stations or buildings. Yeah...I really love bulding stuff.

-Learning the coding in game. I know nothing about anything regarding Coding...aaaaand it seems pretty usefull to know a few to help deliver a ship as close as possible to being usefull !

-Mining stuff. Yup. As simple as that.

-Blowing stuff too. Still simple.

-Probably the biggest plan of all ... Making kinda of a merc company , not a faction but a faction dependant one ! I'm thinking of joining the Empire so...Probably working for them ! Small squad with various price for various jobs. Dunno yet if I will make it French only , or open it to French/English Speakers to ease the communications.
But hey , we'll see. I'm not a big fan of conflictual environnement so even if it's a plan that I'd like to put in place ... well , if it could bring more trouble then joy. Nah. Not worth it !

There ! Feel free to contact me !

Hi there !
Feeling ready for your daily dose of Newb ?
GOOD !

I joined the discord a while back but do not participate much on it...I mostly use it to keep me posted about infos about the game ^^'.
But just realized I did not joined the forum !

As you can guess , my usual nickname is Zanda.
I'm from south of France , 26 , and reaaaaaally looking forward for Starbase since it's been revealed on steam.

I have many plans for this game :
-Making my own ships. At first for my faction or friends...but why not for everyone to ?!

-Making stations or buildings. Yeah...I really love bulding stuff.

-Learning the coding in game. I know nothing about anything regarding Coding...aaaaand it seems pretty usefull to know a few to help deliver a ship as close as possible to being usefull !

-Mining stuff. Yup. As simple as that.

-Blowing stuff too. Still simple.

-Probably the biggest plan of all ... Making kinda of a merc company , not a faction but a faction dependant one ! I'm thinking of joining the Empire so...Probably working for them ! Small squad with various price for various jobs. Dunno yet if I will make it French only , or open it to French/English Speakers to ease the communications.
But hey , we'll see. I'm not a big fan of conflictual environnement so even if it's a plan that I'd like to put in place ... well , if it could bring more trouble then joy. Nah. Not worth it !

There ! Feel free to contact me !
Welcome to the community! You’ll be sure to have fun here.