Greetings from the Grim Dark Future

Greetings to all of you fellow Starbase enthusiasts. While arriving somewhat late onto the forum side of things for the game, I hope to make up for lost time by contributing to this community and getting to know all of you.

I'm a lover of science fiction and grew up with Star Wars, Warhammer 40k and several others. To say I'm excited for a game based around star ship design and combat in the format of an MMO, would be a massive understatement. I've seen to many similar games come and go (Starmade/Avorion/Reasembly) and I'm hoping that this is the game that sticks and lasts for several years to come.

Although my time may be limited to some extent being that I'm planning my wedding and a Business Administration student (Also Warhammer 40k player, praise the Astra Militarum), I hope to commit what I can to this community and game. I bring with me my field of study, the desire to bring all the DAKKA down upon my opponents and to put this game in the spotlight that it deserves.

Looking forward to seeing all of you in space.

"What fear of death have we who know there is immortality in the great and noble deeds of men?"
- Warhammer 40,000 5th Edition Rule Book (pg 110)