Has a recommended internet speed been mentioned?

CalenLoki

Master endo
Getting out of my ship, there has been a few times after coming back to the station from a mining run where I get out of my seat but after if I move too far from my ship I get teleported back to my seat and stunned, to overcome this I have to de-spawn my ship
That sounds like a lif-line issue. It's meant to get you back in the seat in case you fall off of it in flight. In settings you have the option to turn off lifeline if the ship is stationary. You can also turn it off with a button press (IIRC "B" is the hotkey)
I do have an issue saving a ship sometimes and have to use save as instead, I am not sure if this is ping related or another bug.
I don't think that's related to latency. I have pretty shitty connection (in terms of speed) but living in Europe ping is not a problem. And I and a lot of others have the same problem.

A while ago Lauri mentioned on discord that the recommended internet speed would be 20 down 10 up for 100vs100 battles, you would need a higher speed if even more people are in the render distance, and the requirements would be lower if the amount of people around you is low