Hello all

New guy here!

I'm a father of two girls which keeps me busy but I always try to find time to relax in game when I can, even if its a bit late on the east coast. I just got the game and its a bit overwhelming but I have managed to get a bit of a grasp on mining. I noticed that not many people are on and it looks kinda dead around the station I'm at but I hope to run in to more people as I explore the stations. I might be up for joining a group if they can help me understand the ship building aspect of the game. I go by Moistgrover in game and I hope to see you guys out there!

Foraven

Veteran endo
New guy here!

I'm a father of two girls which keeps me busy but I always try to find time to relax in game when I can, even if its a bit late on the east coast. I just got the game and its a bit overwhelming but I have managed to get a bit of a grasp on mining. I noticed that not many people are on and it looks kinda dead around the station I'm at but I hope to run in to more people as I explore the stations. I might be up for joining a group if they can help me understand the ship building aspect of the game. I go by Moistgrover in game and I hope to see you guys out there!
The game is rather empty these days, but a large update is coming soon that should spark the interest of many players who have shelved the game.