Hello everybody

VenlaFB

Community Manager
Hello everybody

My name is Venla and I'm a part of Frozenbyte's Support Team. I began my journey here only a week ago so I'm rather new. I'll try to help players as much as I can but for now I think my job will mostly include lurking here, on Discord and @ some other platforms too, trying to learn the basics and get some knowledge of how things work.

A wee bit about me: I am a morning person, I love video games and I'm currently binge-watching GoT. I have 3 dogs, 4 cats and 2 horses at my mum's place. I have lived 5 months in Scotland and I loved every second of it. I can't whistle and I'm very bad at crafts. I love red apples and salmiakki.

It's a pleasure to meet you all. Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions.

Here's a pic of my family's new dog. He is adorable ♥

koira_kuva.png

Cheers!

Azelous

Veteran endo
Horses you say? What type? My mom's got two, a quarter horse and a quarter horse / thoroughbred mix. Used to ride a bit when I was younger.

VenlaFB

Community Manager
Horses you say? What type? My mom's got two, a quarter horse and a quarter horse / thoroughbred mix. Used to ride a bit when I was younger.
Two Finnhorses, they were used in horse racing. They are old ladies now, spending their retirement time at my mum's. But don't get me wrong, they still love running - and they do it very fast.