Hello from Inevati

Hello everyone! I have just recently stumbled across this game in development! I have always been into space games, my two favorite of late being Star Citizen and Space Engineers. Space Engineers has let me down regarding the amount of customization available and Star Citizen, while very promising, is taking very long and will never let me actually build a ship (which is what I am really excited for in Starbase). I am extremely excited to get into the game when it releases (or the closed alpha!!) and be an active part of this community.

A bit about me: I am 24 years old, I have been in the military since I was 18 and I am getting out in two weeks. I just recently built a PC with a Ryzen 9 3900X, NVidia GTX 1080Ti, 64 GB RAM, Samsung 970 EVO+ SSD, and a pretty cool water cooling system from Corsair. I am married and have no kids.

I hope to see you guys around the forums! I'll be hopping on discord some time here soon :)

Welcome! You’ll find that the depth and customization of the ships in Starbase is amazing, and far supasses anything from space engineers

five

Master endo
You can do much here and the community is great. I hope you will find your place in the star base universe. Check out all the shit on the workshop. Like people are planning to build the halo rings, factions are already being created. In the first month of closed alpha the first GPS-esque system has been developed. My question is what are you most interested in?

I'm most interested in building ships. I would like to join a large faction at some point and have a small team who builds the faction's ships. In that case they would remain proprietary for that faction and give them a potential advantage, and they would provide me with the funds and resources to do so.

Otherwise I would just like to build ships and sell them to the masses. I'm undecided on whether I would rather make excellent/expensive ships or cheaper efficient ships. I have many ideas, but above all I love engineering.

five

Master endo
I'm most interested in building ships. I would like to join a large faction at some point and have a small team who builds the faction's ships. In that case they would remain proprietary for that faction and give them a potential advantage, and they would provide me with the funds and resources to do so.

Otherwise I would just like to build ships and sell them to the masses. I'm undecided on whether I would rather make excellent/expensive ships or cheaper efficient ships. I have many ideas, but above all I love engineering.
Find what suits you best. I am aiming to build ships that are good at everything but excell at one or two things and sell them for a appropiate price, which would be medium costs in my opinion