Help making a name

So I've made a pirate faction, focusing on stealing ships and such, generally just being pirates. I can't settle on a damn name and im getting sick of trying to think of a good enough one to stick with. First I had it as Bleeding Skull, me and some others decided it wasn't great, so then after a while Dreadmob came up and thats what it is for now but we're all feeling indifferent about it and think it could be better. Anyone here got suggestions?

I would be happy to give some ideas.
1) Vanishers (because you make ships vanish)

2) Arc flyers (because it sounds cool although it doesn't fit your theam)

3) Jump Mob (because you are a mob that are jumping people out of nowhere)

I hope I could help

Logo is the attached image.
Our objective is to become well known in the galaxy as deadly pirates, and become a large fleet with their own station and maybe even sector of space. Steal ships, scrap them, raid trading routes, do a few jobs here and there if someone gives us a nice amount of money for it, generally cause a disturbance to the peace. Give people something to be worried about when they are flying through space. Boarding other ships will probably become a big thing we do. We have this idea of shooting a pod at the enemy ship that contains some boarders sort of like the ASTARTES warhammer fan film series.

Attachments

Morrgard

Master endo
ASTARTES warhammer fan film
Love it.

Alright, here is a few suggestions.

• Skull Mauraders
  • Skulkers
  • Red Skulls (?)
  • The Vultures
  • The plagiarizers

All have some sort of connection to pirating in one or another way, either symbolism or directly. Hope any of them will do :)

Love it.

Alright, here is a few suggestions.

• Skull Mauraders
  • Skulkers
  • Red Skulls (?)
  • The Vultures
  • The plagiarizers

All have some sort of connection to pirating in one or another way, either symbolism or directly. Hope any of them will do :)
any ideas help, give inspirations and such so thanks

Azelous

Veteran endo
Well then, in no particular order:
  • "One Eye Willy" or "Inferno" (name of the ship), for The Goonies reference
  • "Necrotic", "Necrotize", "Necromates", something with "necro" since you've got a skull and you'll be repurposing dead ships
  • "Grinders".. or something incorporating “grinding”, it is something you do to captured ships
  • “First Mates”
  • ”Bite of the Shadow”

Logo is the attached image.
Our objective is to become well known in the galaxy as deadly pirates, and become a large fleet with their own station and maybe even sector of space. Steal ships, scrap them, raid trading routes, do a few jobs here and there if someone gives us a nice amount of money for it, generally cause a disturbance to the peace. Give people something to be worried about when they are flying through space. Boarding other ships will probably become a big thing we do. We have this idea of shooting a pod at the enemy ship that contains some boarders sort of like the ASTARTES warhammer fan film series.
Well, I'll throw my coin in this as well:
  • "Scrap Reavers" since you steal ships and scrap them.
  • "Devourants" as an idea, since it sounds like you're working to effectively devour most of known space.
  • "Star Locusts."
  • "Breach Boys" because its cheeky.
  • "The Cybrexi Dreadborn" (or Dreadbots, or Dreaddroids, or Dreadoids...or anything with dread in it, really. Except Dreadmob, that is a kind of "meh" name).
Well then, in no particular order:
  • "One Eye Willy" or "Inferno" (name of the ship), for The Goonies reference
  • "Necrotic", "Necrotize", "Necromates", something with "necro" since you've got a skull and you'll be repurposing dead ships
  • "Grinders".. or something incorporating “grinding”, it is something you do to captured ships
  • “First Mates”
  • ”Bite of the Shadow”
On the Necrotic suggestion. There's a faction in Warhammer 40k called the Necrons (https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/Warhammer40000Necrons ). Bolshenose mentioned ASTARTES earlier so I think it would be neat to look into and expand from there.

• "Devourants" as an idea, since it sounds like you're working to effectively devour most of known space.
  • "Star Locusts."
  • "The Cybrexi Dreadborn" (or Dreadbots, or Dreaddroids, or Dreadoids...or anything with dread in it, really. Except Dreadmob, that is a kind of "meh" name).

On the Necrotic suggestion. There's a faction in Warhammer 40k called the Necrons (https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/Warhammer40000Necrons ). Bolshenose mentioned ASTARTES earlier so I think it would be neat to look into and expand from there.
Necron idea might work but I feel they they don't fit the pirate theme too well, more of a Egyptian and pharaohs theme. Devourants sounds cool but doesn't really roll off the tongue that well. Breach Boys is pretty funny. Thanks for the suggestions.

Azelous

Veteran endo
  • "Star Locusts."

Daaaamn, no way I can beat Breach Boys!