Hi everyone!

EllaFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
Okay, so I'm not sure whether I have ever introduced myself to you? So here comes.

I'm Ella and I work in Frozenbyte support / community team. I have been working at Frozenbyte for the last ~5 years. Started in QA department where I tested Trine EE and Trine 3. After Trine 3 was released I changed away from QA as I felt it wasn't for me (even though I love to play videogames). Eventually I ended up in the support team where I have worked ever since.

In support I do a little bit of this and that as our team pretty much handles all kinds of random tasks inside the company as well. I'm not 100% focused on Starbase as I probably have the best knowledge in the team about our older games as well. In case you didn't know, we also offer support for our games that were released over 10 years ago! I'm also focusing on Trine 4 usability test and our other projects so I might not be the best person to talk about Starbase, but I will definitely do some asking around if I do not know the answer to the questions you have. I love working in support as every day is different from the last.

Can't wait the Steam EA to finally be able to play with all of you. You can probably find me mining minerals (and accidentally smacking my coworkers with an axe).

I like cats and chocolate. I'm not that into snakes and tomato soup, I actually hate both to be honest.

Nice to meet you all!

Kane Hart

Veteran endo
Welcome ;)

That is really cool that you guys support older games that long. I think that is a good thing I mean I'm sure it's not 10 tickets a day anymore and it shows a company that is open and willing to support their products for a very long time.

I really enjoyed the honestly and openness of FB as a whole.

Morrgard

Master endo
Welcome!
Very informative & Helpful introduction, and funny haha.

Glad you made this introduction and hope to see the other developers follow in your footsteps :p

Good luck with your work and management, glad to see you on the FB team :)

Kmank

Well-known endo
Welcome Ella :) as a cat lover are you for or against the implementation of cat ears?

EllaFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
Umm, hard question. They are a bit memey for my liking, but on the other hand; they are cat ears and cats are the best.

Maybe I could just settle on doing cat ears to my space ship so my robot could be cat ear-less. I too had a phase in my youth when I had cat ears on my hoodies or hair pieces. Oh those times...

Welcome:)
Hope "Candy Cart " providing you chocolate every friday:giggle:
P.S: I wish I could press "Like" on your post but my "Like" buttons disappeared everywhere. Or I'm doing something wrong:unsure:

Morrgard

Master endo
Welcome:)
Hope "Candy Cart " providing you chocolate every friday:giggle:
P.S: I wish I could press "Like" on your post but my "Like" buttons disappeared everywhere. Or I'm doing something wrong:unsure:
It was removed from the forums, it's a bit strange as some posts are still liked and the all-around forum likes listing is still up too.

Maybe I could just settle on doing cat ears to my space ship so my robot could be cat ear-less.

I believe Ella that this would be a good solution :p
I imagine we will eventually see flying animals in space anyway :rolleyes: