I am MegaLinkX117

Hello Starbase Forum!
I am MegaLinkX117, or Mega for short, i am the leader of a relatively small merc group called Earanthral. I will try my best to not talk much on the faction since this is supposed to be a post about me, so i guess i would like to say what my goals and ideals are.​

Goals.
My main goal at he moment is to create and manufacture the first mechanized ships, be it humanoid or animal like, i hope to achieve a mass production of mechanized ships for people to buy for a fair price.
Another goal is to be able to form a merc group that will act to help each other as equals, and to help each other to attain the goals of the individual members of said faction.
lastly, i wish to create a Mega station that me, my faction members, and any who wish to create and share, to feel safe and protected to create their dream ships.​

Ideals.
I do not wish to align with any factions, me and my faction members follow a rule: we will do what we want, depending on the reward. However, i myself will decide, for myself or my faction, if its in our best interests to act as a hired hand for specific factions. Say for instance if we had a good relationship with Aegis Dynamics and were receiving ships from them, i would like to keep our business intact as much as i could in that situation. Of course, thats if the job was to destroy some ships, if its for info gathering or stealth operations, then we could negotiate something...
I am also very against KOS, i am here in this game to have fun making ships and play along side my friends and faction members, this also extends to my faction members, and as faction head i will take it upon myself to take action against any members within my faction that commit KOS against another player, regardless of the victim's standing position with/against us.

With that out of the way, i hope we can all play and create, and i wish the best for everyone in Starbase!​

Welcome to the forum/game/community!
ty, i love your faction videos, helps out a lot for someone like me who doesn't really get into the fray in terms of faction Politics or other factions in general. i strive to get my faction big enough to be in the lime light of one of your videos :D

Kenetor

Master endo
ty, i love your faction videos, helps out a lot for someone like me who doesn't really get into the fray in terms of faction Politics or other factions in general. i strive to get my faction big enough to be in the lime light of one of your videos :D
Thanks alot! dont forget to hit the bell after subbing and you should get notifications for all the new videos including the new one coming today!.

A note on your goal for mechanised ships, awesome goal and im a huge fan of mecha, but the devs have said you wont be able to attach beams to the turntables. This may change but mechs wont be possible as it stands.

A note on your goal for mechanised ships, awesome goal and im a huge fan of mecha, but the devs have said you wont be able to attach beams to the turntables. This may change but mechs wont be possible as it stands.
True, but doesn't hurt to at least try ;)