Ideas on Station Security

Morrgard

Master endo
yeah, the Scope is the eve online news program that plays stuff thats happening in the galaxy.
Yea that would be something really cool to have in Starbase I think. A source of intelligence for everyone around the galaxy to get a clue about the important events that could change this or that, or if there is a larger battle somewhere. Milestones like "player" finally reached the moon.

Or even wanted lists like EVE had done, I mean pirates will be a thing in starbase so why not put bounties on them? :p

Burnside

Master endo
Anyone could build a landing pad anywhere, you're better off building small bunkers, possibly armed with defensive turrets, and armories/respawn points you can give access to for security troops. If there's some implementation of zoning, you could build a public landing zone and force renters to only be able to build their landing pads in another area, or be able to evict anyone that fails to build their lots to code, which, imo, would definitely be ideal either way. But I'm assuming we'd have to contend with the security concern of having landing pads being placed anywhere and anyone renting out their pads to the general traffic at any time, which means station/security force-owned security buildings and "bunker blocks" scattered around strategically all across the station.