[L.A.G.] Legacy Aerospace Group | SNC #1

Joined Legacy in 2014 in ArcheAge and never needed to look back. Organized and competitive atmosphere without forgetting that we're playing games. Merit based structure where you can put your talents to work. Always looking for the next MMO to compete in and play all sorts of other games in between. Not just a guild - a true community where people stick around.

Last edited:
Joined Legacy two years ago for Ashes of Creation and never looked back. Lots of fun game nights, hardcore plays in MMOs like Bless, which I specifically got to participate in. Lot of great people who know what they're doing.

P.S. SNC #1

You won't find a more organized Zer-- army that specializes on logistics and uniformed squad tactics developed from seasoned MMO veterans.

All joking aside. Extremely organized home for anyone looking to be part of something special. If you're looking for a place where you can experience multiple levels of enjoyment for Starbase, you'd be hard-pressed to find a better solution. While we wait, there are constantly other Games in place and Projects in motion with a flourishing, and active community.

Also, xLC is old, and I've had to deal with him for 10 whole dang years.

Freelancer

Active endo
You won't find a more organized Zer-- army that specializes on logistics and uniformed squad tactics developed from seasoned MMO veterans.

All joking aside. Extremely organized home for anyone looking to be part of something special. If you're looking for a place where you can experience multiple levels of enjoyment for Starbase, you'd be hard-pressed to find a better solution. While we wait, there are constantly other Games in place and Projects in motion with a flourishing, and active community.

Also, xLC is old, and I've had to deal with him for 10 whole dang years.
Who is xLC. I only know an LC.

hipsters these days man. <3

Last edited:

Ahzu

Endokid
Legacy is a good community. Serious when they need to get the job done but they're always having fun.

First things first so hyped about playing Starbase its been awhile since I played a Space oriented game. I have been with Legacy since 2017 and enjoyed every minute of it. I love the organization the guild has and always a chance to get better in your game play by going up against the best we have to learn from and get feedback. We have a whole lot of good times together whether it is at a meeting ( the after meeting is where its at), gaming, or just hanging in discord.

Been around for a while ;D Multiple Chapters, Multiple Side Games, Multitude of fun, Amazing group of people.

There is none better than Legacy.

Started with the group at the beginning of atlas and through the utilization of the squad system mentioned in page 1 of this thread we dominated.

Attachments

I'm one of the guys that joined Legacy in Atlas. Looking very much forward to what kind of bastions we can construct and mayhem we can cause in Starbase!

Legacy has been around for quite some time, and have been able to remain relevant in a gaming space that has kind of fallen off (I'm talking about you MMORPGs). Taking key roles to lead in economic dominance or PVP grit, seeking tier one status is and has always been the point. It's lonely at the top and leaders can be polarizing, and we wouldn't have it any other way.

I stole their forum bar graph once, 10/10 would use as reason to start a conversation again.

Last edited:

Nyt

Endokid
This is the type of gaming community you wish was the first one you joined, because it would be the only one. Very organized, flexible, vetted recruitment (not just a random mass zerg of new players), every member can fill a role they enjoy (even leadership), player skill training, spreadsheets, constantly evolving with every game... overall great gaming community to be a member of for years.