MULTIPLE FORUM SUGGESTIONS

Mochro

Learned-to-sprint endo
Read first - First Stop
This is going to be a larger suggestion and will cover multiple topics. So please read through it all, All the subheadings and the sub-topics! As well as this, please add on your own suggestions onto the end, or add on the ones written in here, would be greatly appreciated if we could get an in-depth view of what the community would like to see from these Forums!

Also, please don't argue in the comments, just suggest what you'd like to see and keep all criticism constructive. <3

1 - Custom Titles
After doing some looking around since I made my account, I saw that some users had custom user "titles" and after talking to an SB community member with such custom title, I found out he could do it to himself and others ( moderator ). After talking with a community manager I found out that this was on purpose.

Suggestions:
1574169791383.png

[Image of HTML table, Due to me not knowing if HTML code would work within a forum post.]
In response to these suggestions please put in your comments 1- [option]. Example "I agree with 1-b the most" and if you like a reason why :)

2 - Reputation
By reputation, I mean a kind of system where you can reward people with a "+1" for posting something amazing, working with them or just liking said person. I have seen this personally work on other forums where people start taking the system seriously for some extra +1's and it feels rewarding when receiving said +1's when you post something you put a lot of work into!

Suggestions:
1574171227755.png

[Image of HTML table, Due to me not knowing if HTML code would work within a forum post.]
1574170721263.png

1574171002700.png

[Fig Support-2b] Red / Blue suggest two different options!
In response to these suggestions please put in your comments 2- [option]. Example "I agree with 2-d the most" and if you like a reason why :)
And with this as well, please use if the figures for "I agree with 2-b, Red"

3 - Profile Layout
I'll be honest this is more of personal spite I have with the forum ATM, I REALLY dislike how to profile are displayed.

Suggestions:
1574171820371.png

In response to these suggestions please put in your comments 3- [option]. Example "I agree with 3-c this is what i suggest" and if you like a reason why :)

4 - GIF Profile Pics - Marksman suggestion
This 100 %, no need for suggestions. Either you agree or do not.