My station was corrupted, block can't load ( out of shape) is there something like rollback or any1 can help me with it?

My friend and I started building a capital ship at the station. Everything was fine, but today at about 16:00 something went wrong and the station together with the capital ship disbanded and it is impossible to interact with them anymore. The name of the station ,, Base ,, and the name of the capital ship ,, Xyi ,,. The name of my friend in the game ,, Tomat ,, the owner of the station and the capital ship. It may be possible to make a rollback The capitall ship and station to 22.05.22 morning , or in some other way to correct this situation.

Thank you !

Attachments

I had the same problem with my station. I think this is only a level of detail, so the station is actually okay, but it is not being displayed properly.
I submitted a bug report for the problem, but I do not know what caused it or how it can be corrected.

mikan

Well-known endo
This issue is often reported on the official Discord Saba. Therefore, there is a possibility that it will be everyone, not a specific person, and it will be awaiting official correction.

shado20

Veteran endo
ok so its my fault!

so i have stated my dislike of the new EBM stations. but so this weekend i decided i will build a station and give it a go. well the whole thing broke for everyone while i was building it! so naturally, i broke it! i shale be known as braker of stations!

I'm having the same in issue, my moon station has been in LOD state for the past two days and won't load up. I've even built some additional structures and those still load in but the SSC(which has my ships in it) and the original parts of the station stay in LOD form and are inaccessible.

Vexus

Master endo
I'm having the same in issue, my moon station has been in LOD state for the past two days and won't load up. I've even built some additional structures and those still load in but the SSC(which has my ships in it) and the original parts of the station stay in LOD form and are inaccessible.
An announcement was made today on the Discord; there was an update to fix the issue, but currently-affected stations may be unrecoverable without a rollback, which would cause more problems than it would solve. Use the F1 report method or contact Kai on Discord to inquire about a material refund if your station is still bugged (see Discord announcement for more details).

shado20

Veteran endo
An announcement was made today on the Discord; there was an update to fix the issue, but currently-affected stations may be unrecoverable without a rollback, which would cause more problems than it would solve. Use the F1 report method or contact Kai on Discord to inquire about a material refund if your station is still bugged (see Discord announcement for more details).
o this builds confidence in the EBM station building thing. if my station gets wiped, and they refund minerals, it still takes forever to craft everything, and the need to redo it all. what else will this possess destroy if i had built up to it? what a mess.. and what is being done to fix this so it dos not happen again?

hopefully server saves that occur more than once a month.......games with a fraction the size in assets usually do that daily...

Vexus

Master endo
o this builds confidence in the EBM station building thing. if my station gets wiped, and they refund minerals, it still takes forever to craft everything, and the need to redo it all. what else will this possess destroy if i had built up to it? what a mess.. and what is being done to fix this so it dos not happen again?
They pushed updates to fix the issue so it does not happen again, but, in a big MMO with a single universe, with real meaningful interactions, these things can happen. Most gamers aren't used to this - they're used to their efforts not mattering that much, where a server rollback is acceptable. But Starbase is different, and there's a chance the worst bugs, we'll just have to "live with" due to how the game world works. Eventually a fix can be made, but never quick. Much of this could be solved if they simply opened up destruction mechanics for stations and so on. No one will care if things get broken when everything can get broken.

hopefully server saves that occur more than once a month.......games with a fraction the size in assets usually do that daily...
The server saves constantly, but I think saves a bit too favorably for what the client tells it to save, in the case that the client data is being sent incorrectly. I think that's what happened with the station LODs, but I'm not sure. Still, when any ship part moves, which your client is thus rendering physics for, you send that data back to the server for every other play to then have that data should you leave the area, and they enter. I think the main issue with the LOD bug was it was in since the latest patch, where the corruption was there for weeks without being discovered; not easy to roll back all that time on a single persistent universe. It's nice to be able to roll with it. The game universe is alive; not something that can be rolled back easily.