NeoGes Questions

hello, so that I don't always have to open a new thread, I'll put all my questions here. Thanks to everyone who answers this.
since I unfortunately have no access to the game and have to wait for the early access, i can only ask questions and not test ; (

My new question is, if i have several "range finder" and I call them all the same datafield " RangeFinderDistance "
for example if i have 10 range finder, the RangeFinderSearchLength is 20. One Range finde find a Objekt and the RangeFinderSearchLength go down to 15.
then the cargobeam should be activated

1 if :RangeFinderSearchLength > :RangeFinderDistance then goto 2 else goto 1 end
2 :CargoBeamOnState = 1

is this possible?

The next question is,
Is there a way to check with yolol whether the cargo frame has locked? I saw in a YouTube video that it doesn't lock immediately but takes a few seconds when everything is in and nothing looks out

Last edited:

CalenLoki

Master endo
1. If you have several devices that use the same device field name, yolol will use the one that was updated the last. So it could work (rangefinders that don't hit anything don't update), but it could have problems (rf loosing contact with the object updates to search length, even if there's another one still hitting it).
So I'd rather give them unique names to avoid unwanted complications.

:CLB+=:RFL<:RFD1+:RFL<:RFD2+:RFL<:RFD3 goto1

Also your code has no goto1 on the second line, so it'll loop through all 20

2.IIRC yes, one of CLB device field shows 0 when not hitting anything, 1 when hitting and 2 when locked. But I haven't played with them too much yet, so maybe I'm mixing something.

hi CalenLoki

my second question was not for the cargo beam rather for the cargo lock frame

but thanks for the answer

my gool, i do that because the astro is to be dismantled with a laser, the ship is moving