NPC / Company Logos

Glux

Active endo
I'd love to see what you could make as an original design? Could you make it fit the artstyle?

Maybe if you design something good the devs might take notice!
Check out the beggining of the topic. The second image is my original work. Theres alot I havnt posted yet.

Glux

Active endo
Been getting alot of requests to post the logos and graphics Ive been making. So I made a Google Drive folder called "Graphics+" and it will contain PNG versions of the logos that are for the community; as well as some other graphic assets. Ill try to keep it updated, and upload alot of my own custom stuff.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16PMEVA-nBK-IOYKIc9b1DQt4KDRMVsmR?usp=sharing

If you use any of these make sure to give credit / shoutout to the proper owners. Customs are my own, please ask to use.

Glux

Active endo
Been awhile since ive updated this. Here are some more logos that I made and or recreated from ingame logos found. Ill probably split these designs into two images, for now the left side are more custom designs, the ones to the right are recreations.
showcase3.png

If you want a full sized PNG of any of the logos listed above, except player company logos you can find them here:

Verbatos

Veteran endo
Been awhile since ive updated this. Here are some more logos that I made and or recreated from ingame logos found. Ill probably split these designs into two images, for now the left side are more custom designs, the ones to the right are recreations.
View attachment 2070
If you want a full sized PNG of any of the logos listed above, except player company logos you can find them here:
Very nice! I was wondering if you had commissions open? You could probably make a little coin from getting logos and things commissioned by other players!

Glux

Active endo
@Verbatos Yeah, I currently do commission work. Been quite busy with them lol. Its fun though, people love it. I dont normally post those examples on here.