NPC Company Logos

I've watched many videos and browsed many screenshots. Trying to explore and understand this universe; from an art perspective. Ive notices some of the company names being used for shops in the stations. I could not find any information or lore about them, also I wanted to see their logos clearly. I looked and I coud not find it. So I remade some, using the screenshots of the in-game signs.

Let me know what you think; I try to make the logos appear like they would in space (in-game).

logo_remake.jpg

Amazing stuff! Good job!

Definitely need more of these to set up the world. They reminded me of Elite Dangerous where you would see those holographic signs on some space stations when docked or when you’re on your way entering those space stations. It really helps with the immersion.

MAXD

It will be attractive if we can design our own logo like those.
And display them like the official ones.

Once custom signs are allowed, I know who's going to be getting a lot of business. ;)
I hope they have custom signs in the future for sure. Or a way to have it submitted and revived. Correct dimensions and file types. Never know, but ill be ready for sure.

I'll continue to make more graphics and logos here after my current art project is finished. I will look to help corporations and companies out there with graphics and such. Stay tuned.

Added some more logos into the batch. Working on recreating all of the logos found in videos, that way someone could add npc companies and lore to the wiki or something. Im just practicing, getting the vibe of this universe going lol.

If you want the high quality png of any of these let me know. I will also put these designs into a PSD for those who need it.