NPC / Company Logos

Glux

Active endo
Some of you may already know me, but if not: Im Glux, I make graphic art of all kinds. For this community, i'm starting off by either remaking in game logos that I can find, so that you can see high quality versions. Whether it be to content create, graphics for stories or lore, videos, and anything starbase related. I do not take credit for art seen in the server as I am just recreating the original artists work. How ever I do make my own original work, that you'll see mixed down below.

Here are logos that I found from streams, screenshots, and videos. Wanted to see if I can recreate the look and feel of the logos. Helps me dive into the mind of the artist.

Are some custom original logos that I've worked on:

Some of these are for real companies in Starbase, some are not real, and some are ideas. All the logos that I created should fit the universe. Oh and for the Frame Logo, I put that on both. Its not my original work, but the original was not colored, and does not appear like that in game. Just wanted to give my take on how it would look.

Last edited:
Amazing stuff! Good job!

Definitely need more of these to set up the world. They reminded me of Elite Dangerous where you would see those holographic signs on some space stations when docked or when you’re on your way entering those space stations. It really helps with the immersion.

MAXD

Veteran endo
It will be attractive if we can design our own logo like those.
And display them like the official ones.

Glux

Active endo
Once custom signs are allowed, I know who's going to be getting a lot of business. ;)
I hope they have custom signs in the future for sure. Or a way to have it submitted and revived. Correct dimensions and file types. Never know, but ill be ready for sure.

I'll continue to make more graphics and logos here after my current art project is finished. I will look to help corporations and companies out there with graphics and such. Stay tuned.

Glux

Active endo
Been working on a few more, which ill showcase later. But I did want to show you guys a design. It's called Tucan Oil, providing the best clean and oh so warm oil all Endo need! Btw this is not a real corporation or company, just creating fake NPC companies.

Glux

Active endo
Separated them for you guys.

BTW, shoutout to whoever the original and current designer is of the signs (id love to know his or her username, FB). Love the vibe and theme. Reminds me of 80's Neon / Cyberpunk type imagery. I played a lot of SWTOR and remember liking the way Nar Shaddaa and all the neon holosigns. :)

five

Master endo
Hey Glux. You talked about creating faction logos. How would you/ do you do it?

Glux

Active endo
Interesting question. How would I go about that. Honestly havnt had much thought on it, other than the fact I wanted to get some major faction logos created as a start. From there depends on who I talk to, how much motivation I have, and time. Probably start off with logos, then bigger animated holograms, etc.

But If i read that message differently; I use Photoshop to create the logos.

Verbatos

Veteran endo
I'd love to see what you could make as an original design? Could you make it fit the artstyle?

Maybe if you design something good the devs might take notice!