Oh my god, he's gone mad! (CrazeStasis2 introduction).

Hello! My name is CrazeStasis2. I'm a gamer who usually plays anything I find an interest in. And while I've never played EVE Online, I am a fan of Elite Dangerous and space-based games in general. I can't wait to play Starbase when it comes out and I hope you all are friendly with me (or aggressively blowing my ship up, or forcefully leaving me to float in the vacuum of space...or throwing me into a neutron star...or a black hole...something)

Faction: Don't have one yet. I'm waiting to see about A) If the game will be good (I'll still play it). And B) Because I'm kinda a shy guy and have to get to know some people before I join a faction. Also, I may want to form my own, and I just want to see what comes about the game and the people playing first.

On another note, can I get a robot head that looks like a kabuto helmet? A Tadakatsu Honda looking one would be wicked!!!
TADAKATSU.jpg

EllaFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
We are still trying to sell the cat ears idea to the AD, no luck so far. Although I do think that he might be a bit more interested in that helmet than the cat ears. :D

Morrgard

Master endo
We are still trying to sell the cat ears idea to the AD, no luck so far. Although I do think that he might be a bit more interested in that helmet than the cat ears. :D
haha nice, hope to have many helmets and armors :p

Hello! My name is CrazeStasis2. I'm a gamer who usually plays anything I find an interest in. And while I've never played EVE Online, I am a fan of Elite Dangerous and space-based games in general. I can't wait to play Starbase when it comes out and I hope you all are friendly with me (or aggressively blowing my ship up, or forcefully leaving me to float in the vacuum of space...or throwing me into a neutron star...or a black hole...something)

Faction: Don't have one yet. I'm waiting to see about A) If the game will be good (I'll still play it). And B) Because I'm kinda a shy guy and have to get to know some people before I join a faction. Also, I may want to form my own, and I just want to see what comes about the game and the people playing first.

On another note, can I get a robot head that looks like a kabuto helmet? A Tadakatsu Honda looking one would be wicked!!! View attachment 55
As for you sir, welcome to the forums and have fun!

On another note, can I get a robot head that looks like a kabuto helmet? A Tadakatsu Honda looking one would be wicked!!! View attachment 55
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll have a hell of a time when this game comes out. There are many friendly people to play alongside, so no need to be shy. Have fun!

DrunkRussianBear

Chancellor of the Argentavian Federation
Welcome to the forums!