[Poll] What Kind of Player Are You?

What Kind of Player Are You?

• Total voters
Just interested in seeing the statistics of what people want to do once EA releases. If possible please describe further what you're interested in if the options are too vague, thanks!

Neutral I guess is the closest thing I can tick.
Typically I like harvesting resources and building. I don't usually look for fights, but I don't avoid them either. (unless the fight is horribly one sided. lol.)

Variabug

Well-known endo
Researcher and Explorer. Every game I've been in I've liked looking around and seeing what I can find.

Chaotic Neutral explorer/if i'm in the mood i might just steal your ship./But thanks for the trade on those robo-berries!

Picked Law Enforcement. Played EVE for over a decade and fell in love with Null Sec roams of alliance space and chasing down those pesky reds.

Otherwise, i'll be exploring.

Strite

Active endo
I chose pirate, but honestly it depends on the situation. I'm quite social so that can sometimes be at odds with my playstyle. Played EVE for 10 years and did a little bit of everything there so SB will likely be the same.

Morrgard

Master endo
I'm militaristic leader type rather than anything else, maybe a few more poll choices would be nice? militarist, commander, industrialist, mapper etc?

Last edited:

AuraFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
I can't decide between a pirate and a smuggler, perhaps I'll end up with some thrilling combination of the two. I'll build a small base in some secluded, distant corner of the universe, set up my defenses and only emerge for (dis)honest business. :p

Morrgard

Master endo
I can't decide between a pirate and a smuggler, perhaps I'll end up with some thrilling combination of the two. I'll build a small base in some secluded, distant corner of the universe, set up my defenses and only emerge for (dis)honest business. :p
Do you expect to join forces with the Empire or Kingdom?