[Poll] What Kind of Player Are You?

What Kind of Player Are You?

• Total voters

AuraFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
Do you expect to join forces with the Empire or Kingdom?
My sympathies lie more with the Empire's campaign at the moment, so if forced to choose sides I might consider them. That would probably put a damper on my life of piracy, though, so we'll see. ;)

J.P.

Endokid
Designer, YOLOL programmer and engineer. I've played plenty of games where I can fly ships or shoot things, but Starbase's potential for building and manning ships as an actual crew is what appeals to me the most about it. I figure some group of players will always need more people to help out on their biggest ships, so I'll always have something to do without risking my own ships or credits. Better still if I can do combat repairs while I'm at it.

Morrgard

Master endo
My sympathies lie more with the Empire's campaign at the moment, so if forced to choose sides I might consider them. That would probably put a damper on my life of piracy, though, so we'll see. ;)
It would be cool if you made a video diary of your travels as a pirate/smuggler, to be able to see what changes your heart to join the cause of the Empire. As in, what drove you to it :p Maybe you saw the Kingdom doing something you did not like and decided it was time to join the fight

Talla

Learned-to-sprint endo
Law enforcement can also be piracy.

Ever heard of taxes, tolls and fines? :LOL:

Recycling seized unregistered / stolen ships got to yeild alot of resources.

Last edited: