• Moon Ore Vein Mining
  • Moon craters
  • Permanent deformations on Moon
  • Capital Ships first test iteration
Animations
  • 1st person pistol fire/ADS fire animations polished
  • 3rd person pistol draw/holster animations improved
Crafting
  • Containers in personal inventory can be refilled with Station Storage materials from context or crafting menu
  • Fixed an issue where Station Modules could not be crafted with two Advanced Crafting Benches in range
  • Torpedo Fuel Tank refill/crafting a full one is now crafted with power resource
  • Fixed Paint Canister 20 (gray) crafting data
Devices
  • Reconstruction Machine:
    • Fixed an issue where the Battery Gauge was not working on old ships
  • Fixed an issue where Fuel Rods did not explode from voxel damage
  • Fixed an issue where an object remained highlighted even when the Welding Tool was lowered
Easy Build Mode
  • Fixed an issue where Module placement did not work if the player was too near the Module being placed
  • Removed "Easy Build Mode: on/off" text
  • Easy Build Mode controls default to expanded at first appearance
  • Fixed an issue with module placement which should reduce failed module placements
Factory Hall Area
  • Fixed an issue where some items disappeared if they were bolted to Factory Hall Areas by clients when the host/owner of the station was away
  • Fixed an issue where rebuilding an existing Factory Hall Area did not reactivate it
  • Fixed an issue where activating a Cargo Lock Frame in a Factory Hall Area permanently affected the building budget
  • Fixed an issue where Beams could not be welded to other Beams that had been bolted onto Factory Hall
Gameplay
  • Safezone entering prevention considers ship bounds instead of mass center and also handles players differently, no longer allowing them softly inside
Ships
  • Fixed an issue where blowing up a joint connection did not remove it from the ship, even though there was no physical connection
  • Players can now resign their access to operated ships
  • Ship owner is now visible and is always on top of operator list
  • Added Ship Rename button
  • Related company ship rank right is now visible to players
  • Updated player-made ships:
    • Zimitra
  • Added descriptions:
    • Magnus IV FR-R
    • Ghidorah
  • Updated descriptions:
    • Zimitra
    • GrumbleBee
    • The Bruiser "Bob"
    • The Owl
    • Malamute DOS
  • Added developer-made ships:
    • Protoporos Mapmaker
    • Protoporos Basic
    • Protoporos Hauler
    • Protoporos Salvager
  • Added Protoporos Basic to premade Ship Designer ships
  • Added ships to ship shops:
    • Oki 2
      • Magnus IV FR-R
    • Rando 7
      • Ghidorah
    • Sunny Ship Center
      • Protopros Hauler
      • Protopros Salvager
Ship Designer
  • Fixed an issue where damaging a generator in test mode and quickly going to edit mode caused the explosion to carry over into the edit mode
UI
  • Fixed an issue where Research window did not close by pressing Esc in certain conditions
  • Added notifications for Safezones
  • Hid Station Expansion pop up in Screenshot mode
  • Changed grabbing and rotation controls
  • Fixed an issue causing cursor mode activating improperly
  • Prevented using quickbar while Esc menu is open
  • Fixed a crash when trying to bind certain keybinds
  • Fixed an issue where Material Cost window's part list did not work if the window was made large
  • Fixed Auction House Auction View not showing all of the player's own auctions if there are many of them
  • Fixed an issue where item slot resource bars were appearing for containers without craftable resources
  • Fixed an issue causing Safe Zone visualization effects to be rendered on top of Universal Tool
  • Easy Build Mode controls and grab controls expanded state is now saved when the game is closed
Weapons
  • Remote Explosives:
    • Now stick to components more firmly
    • Now sticks to moon terrain on placement
    • Max of 10 explosives are allowed at once
  • Missiles:
    • Changed hit detection, it should now activate immediately and work more consistently
    • When missile is launched by a launcher it now ignores the ship within specific time which should reduce self-destructive hits when using a launcher
    • Missiles now have "ShipHitDetectionIgnoreTime" which makes fuse ignore hit detection in own ship for specific time when launched by launcher
  • Changed Mounted Laser Cannon magazine size from 200 to 600
  • Removed idle ammo and recharge mechanic from Laser Cannons
  • Fixed an issue that caused Tripod Weapons to be reloadable with any kinds of magazines
PTU Only
  • Added Warp Frame Block Amount to Station Building Information when building Capital Ships
  • Prevented other players than the Station Owner from creating new Capital Ships
  • Missiles:
    • Moons should be hit more consistently
  • Fixed an issue where Capital Ship Dock visualization disappeared after visiting main menu
  • Prevented Capital Ship Dock Factory Areas from blocking Easy Build Mode module placement
  • Enabled Toggle Integrity button when inside a Capital Ship Easy Build Area (while not inside a dock)
  • Increased Tripod Railgun Projectile Energy from 760 to 1080
  • Added proper economy configs for Tripod Railgun
  • Updated Capital Ship screen icon
  • Added Navigation Data Logger device parts to Device/Navigation in Ship Designer
  • Fixed an issue where Capital Ship Dock parts materials were not recognized by Universal Tool
  • Fixed an issue that caused Capital Ships Modules to disappear in certain cases

Edits: Removed a number of things from the notes that weren't actually enabled yet on PTU

Last edited by a moderator:

*FS*

Well-known endo
I've always said Renaming ships is a right of passage for most players good job FB! Thx u!

SubaruSama

Veteran endo
can't wait to start building a moon base on a far out moon
oh and the rest is nice as well, like the reconstruction machine

Thk

Learned-to-sprint endo
Feels bad, rather than fix lasers it looks like they are just being made like every other weapon with a finite mag size. Frustrating, cause that 'low maintenance' was one of the big upsides (accuracy being another big upside). Unless this change is just that idle doesn't exist and 600 still refills from power reserves. (wasn't really sure what the point of idle ammo even was) (post 5 of asking for full (or just more) precision on the designer translation tool and rotation tool text boxes)

Aha

Veteran endo
Feels bad, rather than fix lasers it looks like they are just being made like every other weapon with a finite mag size. Frustrating, cause that 'low maintenance' was one of the big upsides (accuracy being another big upside). Unless this change is just that idle doesn't exist and 600 still refills from power reserves. (wasn't really sure what the point of idle ammo even was) (post 5 of asking for full (or just more) precision on the designer translation tool and rotation tool text boxes)
That's right, I'm wondering also what's going on there. I do hope they still recharge, all id like is an option to toggle recharging ammo on/off.

Greebo

Well-known endo
That's right, I'm wondering also what's going on there. I do hope they still recharge, all id like is an option to toggle recharging ammo on/off.
They dont recharge, I did a quick test on the PTU

KaiFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
They were broken for over a year with random issues since closed alpha. With the latest fix they still would bug out but in a different way (load 10 ammo and then go back to 0). Changing the magazine size from 200 to 600 was an easy change and fixes them, while we can focus on more pressing features/issues.

CalenLoki

Master endo
They were broken for over a year with random issues since closed alpha. With the latest fix they still would bug out but in a different way (load 10 ammo and then go back to 0). Changing the magazine size from 200 to 600 was an easy change and fixes them, while we can focus on more pressing features/issues.
Band-aids are sometimes needed, I agree. Although IMO giving it infinite passive ammo may have been better band-aid :p

Thk

Learned-to-sprint endo
Ok so this is just a band-aid then? I was more concerned that it was going to permanently be this way, but agree with CalenLoki that inf passive ammo would probably have been preferable. So long as it isn't the permanent solution.

Greebo

Well-known endo
I created a cap ship on the PTU with all the modules and terminals, players other than me see an empty utility/resource screen

Greebo

Well-known endo
I've done some testing and I cant make the cap pass the system check to start a jump. Doesn't tell me anything is wrong, but the shields and warp core dont show any sign of charging. Tanks are full, nav chip ready, not sure whats up.

I keep adding more generators, more tanks, just to try but no dice

Attachments

mikan

Well-known endo
Is there a way to return to the position of the capitalship if the player leaves the capitalship?